Friday 29 January 2016

How to Participate

We'd love the Bromance staff and crew to know how popular the show is overseas. At Soompi (an international forum), we're preparing to send the cast messages from all over the world. Take this chance to share your love for the show, actors/actress, crew, and staff that made this drama! 
There are two ways you can be part of this project. You do either one or both.
1) Fan Map
We will add your name and country to the map. Fill out this very short form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18SdpwuGKclYl7d-MqHENjtBALHOfw5ZbI42E-p_2GQ4/viewform
2) Digital Postcards
Write out a message by hand in either Chinese or your own language. Take a picture of your message and email the picture to bromance.fans.project@gmail.com.
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 8TH, 11:59PM GMT

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan from North Carolina. I'm bit late to the party :(

    I just found out about the show in late January thanks to Facebook and ended up binge watching every episode up to 15 more than once (between this and my dog I stayed up all night) and watched 16 as soon as it came on even though I couldn't get English subtitles and didn't really know what they were saying, but that didn't matter too much because the actors are good enough that I could understand most of what was going on (I re-watched in English ASAP and decided waiting for episodes then waiting for subtitles is a form of torture). I was kind of upset I had to wait 2 weeks for 17 because of Chinese New Year, but I survived the suspense. Now I'm itching for next week's episode!

    I probably sounded a little crazy to Mom because I've got a habit of thinking aloud and talking to myself when I really get into something. I love this show! :D

    ReplyDelete